Serious & Organised Crime costs the UK more than £24 billion each year
Tackling it effectively requires a multi-agency approach. You can do it with pam
4 P's: Pursue, Prevent, Protect, Prepare
- Improve the visibility and consistency of your OCG disruption plans and wider 4P's work using repeatable templates adapted for your local need
- Repeat what works, learn quickly from what doesn’t. Build your organisational memory and help the team continue to improve. pam's built in history and search let you review and learn from past decisions
- Reinforce accountability both internally and with your partners with clearly owned, auditable tasks and deeper action plans
- See trends across disruption plans to quickly identify vulnerabilities or priorities to focus resources on
pam enabled us to deliver a very quick and effective response to the burglaries against the Chinese community. It offered us co-ordinated management that fulfilled the 4 P’s framework laid out by the government’s Serious Organised Crime strategy.
DCS Paul Richardson, Merseyside Police
Disruptions - Evidence based results
- Meets the national reporting requirements for forces
- Real time reporting means more timely decision making and better results
- Clearly see the impact against threat areas over time
- Supports moderation and guides staff on national reporting standards
Multi-Agency intelligence sharing and improving pursuit success
- Harness information in your community by securely sharing information with partners
- Collaborate locally, regionally and nationally all from the same trusted platform
- Work with partners to deliver joint operations for even greater results.
- Reduce the number and duration of multi-agency meetings by working smarter together in the cloud
- make better informed decisions from shared information, with confidence in the auditability and governance of work
- Create and share dynamic local Serious & Organised crime profiles in your area
pam offers us a great way to enable the work of the GAIN, equipping our coordinators and partners with the tools they need to operate and collaborate well together.
Caroline Simpson, National GAIN coordinator (Government Agency Intelligence Network)
Want to learn more before getting in touch?
Articles and video resources that will help you learn more:
- Video - DCS Paul Richardson discussed how pam helps enable Merseyside Police and its partners address Serious & Organised Crime
- Article - Read about how pam help Merseyside Police achieve an Outstanding in the HMIC inspection for serious and organised crime
- Video - Caroline Simpson the National GAIN coordinator discusses how pam has helped provide a common platform for the GAIN network
- Video - listen to Rebecca Ramsay talk about Operation Genga, a large multi-agency Pursue based initiative across Lancashire
- Video - DCS Paul Richardson discusses the time saved in command team meetings by using pam