Alliantist is the organisation behind pam. Our mission is to make the world a better place by equipping individuals and organisations to work better together, enabling more productive collaborations that bring about better outcomes.
The Alliantist story
- 2005 – Alliantist started as a specialist partnering and alliance services provider founded by Mark Darby in 2005.
- 2006 – Wiley released Mark’s leading book on partnering Alliance Brand and with a small team, he brought the book alive through pam.
- 2007/8 – Alliantist were a runner-up for best new business across Sussex and have continued going from strength to strength by collaborating closely with our customers on developing pam and being a responsible, trusted supplier.
- Having initially focused on criminal justice we are proud to have supported a large amount of probation and police forces as well as many of their partners too.
- Alliantist now has a much bigger internal team of pam people that continues to grow. In addition to our core team, we also live our partnering values by having world leaders run our outsourced datacentre operations.
- Alliantist also complement our services with a small group of partners who help customers where they have capacity or capability building needs, and have channel partners who take pam* into their own customers.
- October 2012 – pam, Alliantist and Achieve More CIC was awarded UKAS approved ISO 27001, offering customers a completely integrated assurance of their whole service.
- September 2013 – we were the first organisation in the world to be awarded pan-government accreditation for IL3 RESTRICTED information sharing in the fields we operate, reinforcing our credentials as the trusted platform and provider of cloud services.
- October 2013 – we were proud to receive PSN Accreditation and enable pam provision over that secure government network alongside existing access over the PNN, GSI and GCSX.
- April 2014 – pam became the first (and still only) cloud platform to meet the pan-government security requirements for sharing information and working up to OFFICIAL SENSITIVE levels.
- November 2014 – we became one of the first (and still few) organisations to successfully migrate our accredited ISO 27001 2005 system to the new ISO 27001: 2013 standard.
- Alliantist are still hiring, so check out our careers page!
Achieve More CIC
We all understand the pressures on the country, and if we continue to do what we have always done, we’ll get what we have always got. Clearly, that is not good enough. And the level of thinking that caused the state we are in is not going to get us out of it either. So it’s time for change.
But change won’t come about because of Government rhetoric, it’s got to happen on the ground. Whether you define Community at a Ward or National level, the ecosystem/s contains complex relationships and interactions among its stakeholders. These interactions are what make the whole thing work (or not). By making the interactions better, we can enhance the way the ecosystem works and improve the outcomes from it. The only way for the Government and Society to achieve its mission is to equip the participants to get better results, together.
This is where Achieve More CIC comes in. It is our Public Service focused subsidiary. pam is helping change the shape of the Community landscape because we equip vulnerable yet critical participants in the public service ecosystem for free to work better together with their partners, the agencies and public bodies who use also use pam.
If you are a voluntary, community or small charity working with public service in mind, learn how to get pam for free.
*Derivatives of pam are also sold within a ‘whitelabel’ framework with and through partners.